TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a Senior Account Manager - but not just any Senior Account Manager will do.
To be part of the TDOT team you have to be creative, flexible, driven, witty, and clever plus you must declare your oenophilia (Team Red or Team White) and/or caffeine addiction and be ready to celebrate client successes - or Friday afternoons - at a moment’s notice.
The TDOT Senior Account Manager is responsible for delivering on our promises – all of them. He or she ensures that all project elements are flowing in a timely, effective, and budget conscious fashion - whether internally (i.e. through the studio, on to programming, content development, etc.) or externally (i.e. through a third party partner such as a printer).
As our client’s first (and most reliable) point of contact, the TDOT Senior Account Manager is also focused on a variety of tasks including:
- Project related communication – internally and with the client
- Project scheduling – creation, maintenance, updating
- Management of all related deliverables and service requirements
- Project budget – management and reconciliation
- Brainstorming and planning innovative marketing strategies related to brand development, overall positioning, creative intervention, and website development
- Content development (may include: creative briefs, positioning statements, taglines and rationales, website content, blogs, proposals, etc.)
- Quality assurance of all project elements (and occasionally as part of our internal website testing protocols)
To be considered for this position, we’d like you to have some (or all) of these qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Commerce, Business Management) and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- Significant experience in a project management, account management, or in a client support position and/or experience in an agency or similar multiple-client support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (please provide writing samples – blogs, editorial, proposals - if available). Bilingualism (written and spoken, English and French) would be considered an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Applied knowledge of communications planning and marketing, including direct mail, advertising, media, web, email, etc.
- A strong knowledge of social media and analytics. Experienced in writing for and generating engagement on social media channels
- Experience developing and presenting ideas and plans persuasively to key stakeholders
- Experience with the architectural and home builder industries would be considered a very strong asset
- Good client relationship development and management skills
- Experience (and skill at) working in a fast-past, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
To apply, please forward a resume of your qualifications - along with salary expectations, availability, and writing samples - to email@example.com