We’re seeking a Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a confident, senior-level graphic designer who has excellent organizational skills and doesn’t require hand-holding?
Do you consider yourself a clever, conceptual thinker who works well both independently and collaboratively?
Do you have 6+ years in an ad agency, design studio or digital marketing firm?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be the perfect candidate for the role of Senior Graphic Designer with TRUEdotDESIGN – a strategic, visionary, award-winning firm that specializes in the property development, construction industry, architecture and interior design fields.
Read below, see if you fit the bill, and let us know why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
OUR MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 6 years+ experience in Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Branding Firm
- Established portfolio that showcases integrated campaigns and your strategic creative thinking
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products, Mailchimp, HTML, WordPress CMS and basic animation experience
- Advanced knowledge of strategy and design development of printed and digital pieces
- Strong conceptual, problem-solving and executional skills
- Ability to think creatively and technically
- Ability to understand and identify key strategic issues, and develop creative solutions
- Proven track record of utilizing best design principles and typography
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking skill and a respect for process
- Independent worker who prides themselves on being proactive, efficient and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, as you may be called upon to participate in client presentations
- Familiarity with the work that TRUEdotDESIGN does
- A passion for good design
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create smart, compelling creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touch points including print, interactive/multimedia, and motion graphics
- Manage projects from concept through launch, across all media
- Report to Art Director and Account Management team in all aspects of project execution
- Work closely with other creative team members, including designers, developers, and writers
- Be an active player in collaborative ideation and brainstorming
- Work within identified budgets and meet all deadlines
- Work with outside agency collaborators and vendors
- Direct print-proofing and press-check approvals
- Stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and best practices
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT TRUEdotDESIGN
What’s NOT to love! A fun, energetic office straddling the vibrant neighbourhoods of Hintonburg and Little Italy. A dynamic team who appreciate the importance of working and playing hard. And a great variety of work landing on your plate each day. It’s a pretty sweet gig.
If you think this is a good fit for you, please apply below.