Build Your Network Using LinkedIn
LinkedIn is not simply a resume or an online Rolodex, but a powerful professional networking tool.
This course is designed to empower individual employees within organizations to share smart, relevant content with their own social networks to help establish a presence on LinkedIn and build a professional network through social connection.
We can no longer rely on Company Pages to share the story. Connect from your personal LinkedIn account and position yourself as a thought leader.
- Employee networks have 10x more connections than a company has followers
- People are 3x more likely to trust company information shared by an employee than that shared by a CEO
- The click-through is 2x higher when shared by employee vs when shared by the company itself.
This means you’ll generate more sales leads, attract top talent and increase your brand awareness.
In this course we’ll show you how posting doesn’t have to be “sales-y” but a way to demonstrate thought-leadership and grow your connections – personal and business. You and your team will learn:
- Posting tactics: how-to’s, navigating LinkedIn and formulating an opinion
- How to curate content
- The 10 most import pieces to building and maintaining a strong profile