Social Media Strategy
Do you dread coming up with fresh content for social media every day? Do you feel like you’re yodelling off Mount-Social and no-one is hearing you? Are you doubtful that you’re pumping out the right stuff, at the right time, in the right places?
If any of this sounds like you, then you’re ready to tackle Social Media Strategy!
Social Media Strategy is a course suited for people who are currently managing their own social media channels and/or creating social media content and need a plan. Participants should have a thorough understanding of the platforms they’re currently using and general social media terminology. (Not you? Check out our Social Media 101 Course offering).
In this 2-hour small-group workshop with our Social Media Coach, you will:
- Identify your top 3-5 social media objectives
- Narrow down your target audience and learn which platforms they’re on
- Learn how to create and populate a social media calendar
- Establish your voice and tone guidelines
- Build a tag map, hashtag map, and other assets to help you populate your daily posts