TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a full-time Intermediate Graphic Designer…are you THE ONE for us? To be part of the TDOT studio team you have to be a visionary and at the cutting edge of design trends and innovation – we’re counting on you to make our clients look great!
As Intermediate Graphic Designer (👩🏽💻 👨🏼💻 ), you will be part of a creative team by:
- Creating a variety of public facing elements including: Branding, website design, signage, media ads, presentation boards, slide decks, social media graphics, and more
- Liaising with the Director, Account Managers, and other internal resources to understand, deliver, and build on project requirements
- Organizing and maintaining design assets
- Performing quality assurance of all project elements (including leading internal website testing protocols)
- Liaising knowledgeably and effectively with third-party providers (programmers, printers, etc.)
- Compiling project files and preparing them for production (i.e. print) and delivery (i.e. packaging for clients).
To be considered for this position, we’d like you to have some (or all 😉 ) of these qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years experience in an agency or similar multiple-client support environment
- Experience working in a fast-past, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
- An understanding of design principles and applications
- Experience (and prowess) with common design software including: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, plus the ability to learn new software and platforms, as required.
- Experience with WordPress and a basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate style and experience, which must include some website design
- Specific experience with brand design and development
What you’ll ❤️ about working here:
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and team work
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting
- A fast paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- A supportive team that encourages big ideas and bold thinking
- We are passionate about our clients. We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org