Are You a Copywriter With a #TRUEstory to Share?
Do you love to write? Like we mean, LOVE to write.
Team Tdot is currently looking for a senior copywriter – someone whose passion is to write strong, creative copy for websites, eblasts, and digital/social content. We are looking for someone who has experience working on a range of projects for an agency that focuses primarily on the industries of construction, architecture, engineering and their sub-trades.
In this exciting role, activities will include:
- Writing, researching and conceptualizing creative, innovative content for:
- Social Media Calendars
- Digital Advertisements
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audiences
- Assisting the Social Media team with creation of promotions and social media ad campaigns
- Supporting the development of social media strategies
- Assisting with the creation of monthly social media editorial calendars
- Presenting and articulating concepts to clients
- Will be working closely with the Account Directors, Social Media team, and Designers
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions for clients, where appropriate
Skills and qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years of copywriting experience ideally in a Marketing/Advertising organization
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to write content for various channels including websites, blogs, eblasts, as well as social media content
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- An ability to understand brand voice and tone of the clients’ social media pages and easily pivot from one to the next
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- An in-depth knowledge of social media advertising strategy and implementation
- An ability to juggle multiple client accounts and ensure all client needs are being met
- Confidence to take initiative and feedback from Design Director and Account Directors
Forward your resume and writing samples showing us you’ve got what it takes to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding, and other real estate-related sectors.
Through our experience and evolution, TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning, event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.