Seeking a data savvy PPC Specialist
TRUEdotDESIGN is looking for an enthusiastic, data savvy PPC Specialist with experience in a broad range of client industries.
Location: Ottawa (in-office or hybrid)
Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
As a PPC Specialist at TRUEdotDESIGN, you live and breathe in the digital ads space. You will manage and execute multiple digital campaign strategies for Google and Social Ads for a broad range of client industries. You will leverage your expert knowledge to optimize and maximize ad campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate data into actionable insights.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for delivering on our digital ads and PPC promises – all of them. You will ensure that all project elements are organized and executed in a timely, effective, and budget-conscious fashion.
At TRUEdotDESIGN, the PPC Specialist is focused on a variety of tasks including:
- Support the planning of client-tailored PPC strategies or other digital marketing project components, including defining KPIs
- Support the development of digital campaign strategies, including research and project planning
- Execute all PPC strategies including ongoing monitoring and day-to-day, weekly, and monthly tasks
- Conduct A/B testing and manage budgets across all platforms to ensure cost-effective campaigns with high ROI
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports that tell the digital story in a client-ready format, including analyzing analytics, summarizing insights and recommendations
- Set-up or optimize accounts, and implement campaign measurement and tracking
- Project-related communications and scheduling – internally and with the client
- Execute all assigned deliverables including quality assurance of all project elements
- Continue education to remain highly effective in the role
- Stay on top of digital changes and trends, and educate the team or clients as required
- Identify opportunities to support the company’s online visibility
- Other client-related or administrative duties as required
To be considered for this position, you’ve got to have some (or all) of these skills and qualities:
- Post-secondary education in Digital Marketing (or related field) and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- Google Ads Certifications (search, display, video)
- Google Analytics 4 Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience and knowledge in digital campaign setup, ad creation and keyword research
- Demonstrated experience in Google Search and Display Ads, Social Media Ads (at a minimum with META & LinkedIn), Google Tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, Google My Business, Keyword Planner, etc.), WordPress CMS, and more
- Proven knowledge of both Business-to-User and Business-to-Business digital tactics is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment – with an ability to juggle multiple client accounts simultaneously and ensure all client needs are being met is a must
- SEO (on-page and off-page) knowledge and experience are considered an asset
- Experience with the architectural, real estate, property development and/or home builder industries is considered an asset
- Solid ad content creation skills or in working with a copywriter to develop keyword-optimized content for various digital channels
- Excellent communication skills – developing and presenting ideas and plans
- Strong interpersonal skills: consistent demonstration of diplomacy and decisiveness; strong problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy; proven budget management skills.
- Proven time management skills; able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects while delivering on deadlines.
- A desire to stay current on digital trends, tools, and tactics
- The flexibility to take on new challenges: software, digital trends, etc.
- Confidence to take initiative and feedback from Account Directors
- A portfolio containing only your most impressive digital campaign analytics
Want to Join Team Tdot?
We know for a fact that the ability to “connect the dots” of your talent, your experience and your career goals can be TRUE-LY life-changing. Here are the top ten reasons why you would LOVE to become a dot!
If you live in Ottawa, ON, forward your pixel-perfect resume showing us you’ve got what it takes – along with salary expectations, availability, digital campaign KPIs & analytics examples and any writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding, and other real estate-related sectors. Through our experience and evolution over the last 11 years, TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising, and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning, event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.