Seeking a PPC & SEO Specialist!
TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a PPC and SEO Specialist with significant experience managing both digital marketing offerings.
You live and breathe search and are at home managing Google Ads.
The digital revolution has made a big impact on the marketing industry, and in-turn the marketing agency and the skill sets required to keep pace. To be a top performer at the agency level not only do you need to have a strong handle on these digital marketing platforms, but you also have to possess an internal drive to be constantly learning, growing and adapting, be future-focused while working in the present, and be willing to challenge yourself; your abilities, your mindset and what you know for sure.
The TDOT PPC/SEO Specialist is responsible for delivering on our PPC and SEO promises – all of them. He or she ensures that all project elements are organized, executed in a timely, effective, and budget-conscious fashion – whether internally (i.e. working with an Account Director) or externally (i.e. through a third-party partner).
- Minimum 2 years of marketing agency or freelance experience with proven experience in SEO, PPC search and display campaigns, including Google Ads & Social Media.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication, digital marketing / SEO-SEM related qualification.
- A valid Google Certification on Search, Display, Video, Mobile, and Google Analytics.
- Minimum 1-year experience using WordPress CMS.
- Experience with HTML for content editing.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Tag Manager (for conversion tracking).
- Solid understanding of SEO, ranking factors, planning & execution of an SEO strategy.
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Excellent skills in content creation working together with a copywriter.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and an ability to manage and influence team members, freelancers, clients, and coworkers.
- Strong interpersonal skills: consistent demonstration of diplomacy and decisiveness; strong problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy; proven budget management skills.
- Proven time management skills; able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects while delivering on deadlines.
The nice to haves:
- Online reputation management.
- Work with Account Directors to plan and execute SEO, PPC or other digital marketing components of a project for our clients.
- Research and project planning.
- Client presentations, consulting and support.
- Execute SEO tasks and reporting with the agency team and any freelancers necessary.
- Execute PPC setup, monitoring and reporting.
What You’ll ❤️ About This Job:
- The people, we’re a supportive team and encourage big ideas and bold thinking – you’ll be one of the dotters.
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and teamwork.
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting.
- A fast-paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- We celebrate everything; here at TDOT, we are all about the details; even the tiny ones, like Christmas lights for parties, eating salads together, and Champagne Fridays (yep, even virtually!)
- We are passionate about our clients.
- We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!
Forward your pixel-perfect resume (PDF) showing us you’ve got what it takes – along with salary expectations and availability to email@example.com
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding, and other real estate-related sectors.
Through our experience and evolution, TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning, event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.