We’re Hiring a Social Media Community Manager
TRUEdotDESIGN is looking for a vibrant Community Manager to bring our clients social game to the next level.
As a Community Manager, you’ll lead social media strategy and day-to-day engagement for a broad range of client industries. Activities might include:
- Support the development of social medial strategies for your clients
- Create client tailored social media tools including monthly editorial calendar, hashtag map, etc.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audiences
- Curate, create and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” and business-minded way to support business objectives
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Grow the audiences through outreach efforts
- Oversee design (i.e.: cover photos, profile pics, ads, landing pages, blog, etc.)
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation: monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Measure and analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Develop monthly, quarterly or campaign specific reports to showcase results, highlights and recommendations, present to client team as needed
- Write blogs and other client content needs as required
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Continue education to remain highly effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
To be considered for this position, you’ve got to have some (or all) of these skills and qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in Social Media Marketing (or related field) and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a Social Media position at an agency or similar multiple-client support environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
- An in-depth knowledge of all major social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Houzz and Snapchat
- An in-depth knowledge of social media advertising strategy and implementation
- Facebook Blueprint certified is a plus
- An ability to understand brand voice and tone of the clients’ social media pages and easily pivot from one to the next
- An ability to find and generate new content on a regular basis
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to write content for various channels
- Experience using social media management software
- Experience developing and presenting social media reporting and recommendations
- An ability to juggle multiple client accounts simultaneously and ensure all client needs are being met
- A desire to stay current on social media trends, tools and tactics
- Confidence to take initiative and feedback from Design Director and Account Directors
- The flexibility to take on new challenges: software, social media, design trends, etc.
- A portfolio containing only your most impressive original social campaign work
What You’ll ❤️ About This Job:
- The people, we’re a supportive team and encourage big ideas and bold thinking – you’ll be one of the dotters
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and teamwork
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting
- A fast-paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- We celebrate everything; here at TDOT, we are all about the details; even the tiny ones, like Christmas lights for parties, eating salads together, and Champagne Fridays (yep, even virtually!)
- We are passionate about our clients
- We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!
Forward your pixel-perfect resume showing us you’ve got what it takes – along with salary expectations, availability, and design samples to email@example.com
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding, and other real estate-related sectors.
Through our experience and evolution, TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning, event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.