TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a full-time Intermediate Graphic Designer…are you THE ONE for us? To be part of the TDOT studio team you have to be a visionary and at the cutting edge of design trends and innovation – we’re counting on you to make our clients look great!
As Intermediate Graphic Designer, you will be part of a creative team by:
- Creating a variety of public facing elements including: logos, corporate identity collateral, signage, media ads, presentation boards, website design, slide decks, social media graphics, and more
- Liaising with the Creative Director, Account Managers, and other internal resources to understand, deliver, and build on project requirement
- Organizing and maintaining design assets
- Performing quality assurance of all project elements (including leading internal website testing protocols)
- Liaising knowledgeably and effectively with third party providers (programmers, printers, etc.)
- Compiling project files and preparing them for production (i.e. print) and delivery (i.e. packaging for clients).
To be considered for this position, we’d like you to have some (or all) of these qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years experience in an agency or similar multiple-client support environment
- Experience working in a fast-past, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
- An understanding of design principles and applications
- Experience (and prowess) with common design software including: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, plus the ability to learn new software and platforms, as required.
- Experience with WordPress and a basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate style and experience
- Specific experience with brand design and development
What you’ll love about working here:
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and team work
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting
- A fast paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- A supportive team that encourages big ideas and bold thinking
- We celebrate…FREQUENTLY…with champagne…
- We are passionate about our clients. We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!