TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a Senior Account Manager – or more accurately, a Communications Wizard!
The digital revolution has made a big impact on the marketing industry, and in-turn the marketing agency and the skill sets required to keep pace. To be a top performer at the agency level not only do you need to have a strong handle on traditional and digital marketing platforms, but you also have to possess an internal drive to be constantly learning, growing and adapting, be future focused while working in the present, and be willing to challenge yourself; your abilities, your mindset and what you know for sure.
The TDOT Senior Account Manager is responsible for delivering on our promises – all of them. He or she ensures that all project elements are flowing in a timely, effective, and budget conscious fashion – whether internally (i.e. through the studio, on to programming, content development, etc.) or externally (i.e. through a third party partner such as a printer).
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION – while sales skills are a valuable asset, it is a critical requirement that candidates have a depth of marketing agency and account management experience.
As our client’s first (and most reliable) point of contact, the TDOT Senior Account Manager is also focused on a variety of tasks including:
- Project related communication – internally and with the client
- Project scheduling – creation, maintenance, updating
- Management of all related deliverables and service requirements
- Project budget – management and reconciliation
- Brainstorming and planning innovative marketing strategies related to brand development, overall positioning, creative intervention, digital platforms and website development
- Content development (may include: creative briefs, positioning statements, taglines and rationales, website content, blogs, proposals, etc.)
- Working alongside our digital team to collaborate and define your clients’ social media campaigns, SEO and Google Adwords
- Quality assurance of all project elements (and occasionally as part of our internal website testing protocols)
To be considered for this position, we’d like you to have some (or all) of these qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Commerce, Business Management) and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- Significant experience in a project management, account management, or in a client support position and/or experience in an agency or similar multiple-client support environment – You must have experience successfully juggling multiple accounts and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (please provide writing samples – blogs, editorial, proposals – if available)
- Exceptional organizational skills – this role has many moving parts so exceptional time management and self direction are keys to success in this position
- Applied knowledge (meaning, you’ve done this before) of developing marketing strategies, communications planning, and defining initiatives that meet client objectives and then in turn manage the process of rolling it out with the creative team, including; corporate identity, direct mail, print and digital advertising, website architecture, design and development, email marketing and vehicle wraps, to name just a few. For many of our clients we are their marketing department, and their account manager is their go-to resource, and wizard who brings their marketing objectives to life. We work alongside our clients as their business development partner, dreaming, guiding and implementing on their behalf
- A strong knowledge of social media and analytics. Our account managers work hand and hand with our social media managers to ensure every client has consistency of strategy, design and content across all channels and platforms
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Adwords best practices
- Experience developing and presenting ideas and plans persuasively to key stakeholders
- Good client relationship development and management skills – this is a client facing role and your ability to articulate the creative vision and strategy for each initiative is vital for all parties
- Experience (and skill at) working in a fast-past, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities – Yes it important enough to list twice!
Checked all the boxes above and looking for extra credit?
If you have all the skills listed above and have more to offer, we definitely want to hear from you. At TRUEdotDESIGN we are big picture thinkers, we love new ideas, outside the box strategies and learning about the next “big thing”. Does this sound like you?You are a stand-out candidate if you also have the following:
- Digital agency experience
- Have accreditation from one or all (over-achiever!) of the following ; Hootsuite, Google, Blueprint
- Experience with the architectural, real estate, property development and/or home builder industries
- Bilingualism (written and spoken, English and French)
- Listen to marketing podcasts in your car
- Celebrate everything; here at Tdot, we are all about the details; even the tiny little ones, like green lights, and remembering your lunch – champagne anyone?!
To apply, please forward a resume of your qualifications – along with salary expectations, availability, and writing samples – to email@example.com