TRUEdotDESIGN is looking for a vibrant social media community coordinator to join our social team.
As a social media coordinator at TRUEdotDESIGN, your day will be filled with engagement and ‘socializing’.
We will be looking for you to:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Curate, create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” and business-minded way to support business objectives
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Grow the audiences through outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: cover photos, profile pics, ads, landing pages, blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to measure and analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Continue education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
What You'll Love About This Job:
Did your report cards say “talks too much in class”?
If you like to be social, engage with new and different people and live your life out loud, this job will show your grade school teachers that you can indeed make a job out of talking (strategically speaking)
You’ll work with a professional team who are passionate about social media
If you are constantly reading tech blogs, listening to podcasts and geeking out over social analytics and algorithms you will have found your tribe.
You’re not just an employee with a job description, you’re part of a dynamic team
The TRUEdot team believes that sharing is caring. Regardless of which department you work in, we all collaborate on every project, whether it’s a logo design or social media launch idea we brainstorm together and harness the power of the team.
Your job makes a difference
Building brand awareness and creating new business is a vital part of why our clients hire us. Creating a vibrant social media community that builds your clients business is important and valuable
What We're Looking for in a Social Media Community Coordinator:
If you have the following qualities, we want to hear from you:
Responsiveness: As a social media community coordinator, you will become part of our day-to-day team. This is a fast-paced position that requires focused attention and the ability to think fast on your feet.
Trustworthiness: We’ll be giving you the reins to our clients’ social media presences. On a weekly basis, what you post will go out to hundreds of thousands of people. We must be able to trust that you’re always doing the right thing.
Perfectionism: No, you don’t need to be perfect. But content must always be delivered in proper English, free of mistakes and credited to the proper source. Dedicated to delivering excellence and always striving to learn, grow and improve.
- 2-3 years of social media community management.
- An in-depth knowledge of all major social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Houzz and Snapchat
- An ability to understand the different “voices” of the clients’ social media pages and easily pivot from one to the next
- An ability to find and generate new content on a regular basis
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with Sprout Social (or another similar posting platform)
- An ability to juggle multiple client accounts simultaneously and ensure all client needs are being met
- A desire to stay current on social media trends, tools and tactics