Have you got what it takes to be our next Senior Graphic Designer?
TRUEdotDESIGN is looking to level up our studio with a superstar Senior Graphic Designer…have we found you?
To be part of the TDOT studio team you have to be a visionary and at the cutting edge of design trends and innovation (and an all-around good human) – we’re counting on you to make our clients, and us, look great!
As a Senior Designer, you’ll be an active member of our amazing creative team by:
- Brainstorming, conceptualizing, and creating a variety of public-facing elements including: brand and corporate identity, websites, marketing and sales collateral, signage, print, and digital ads, and more
- Liaising with the Design Director, Account Directors, and other internal resources to understand, deliver, and build on project requirements
- Organizing and maintaining design assets
- Performing quality assurance of all project elements (including leading internal website testing protocols)
- Liaising knowledgeably and effectively with third-party providers (programmers, printers, etc.)
- Compiling project files and preparing them for production (i.e. print) and delivery (i.e. packaging for clients).
To be considered for this position, you’ve got to have some (or all) of these qualities:
- Post-Secondary education in design (or related field) and/or an interesting combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a Graphic Designer position at an agency or similar multiple-client support environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities
- Significant understanding of design principles and applications
- Experience (and prowess) with common design software including: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, plus the ability to learn new software and platforms, as required.
- A strong understanding of UX and WordPress (experience in wireframing is definitely an asset!)
- Ability to code basic CSS and HTML from time-to-time
- Familiarity with a QA process
- The flexibility to take on new challenges: software, social media, design trends, etc.
- An eye for detail and the wherewithal to speak your mind
- Confidence to take initiative and feedback from Design Director and Account Directors
- A portfolio containing only your most impressive original work to share with us (so we can get to know your style)
What you’ll ❤️ about being part of a TRUE team:
- The people, we’re a supportive team and encourage big ideas and bold thinking – you’ll be one of the dotters
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and teamwork
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting
- A fast-paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- We celebrate everything; here at TDOT, we are all about the details; even the tiny ones, like Christmas lights for parties, eating salads together, and Champagne Fridays (yep, even virtually!)
- We are passionate about our clients
- We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!
Forward your pixel-perfect resume showing us you’ve got what it takes – along with salary expectations, availability, and design samples to email@example.com
Please note: we are Ottawa-based and are looking for a candidate within Ottawa and surrounding areas 🙂
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding, and other real estate-related sectors.
Through our experience and evolution, TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning,event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.