In heaven with eleven.
On November 23rd, 2022, Team Tdot attended the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association Sales + Marketing (SAM) Awards ceremony – back in person after three years of virtual celebrations. The Annual SAM Awards luncheon is a ceremony dedicated to GOHBA members (builders, renovators and their industry partners) who focus on the sales and marketing side of Ottawa’s home and construction industry.
TRUEdotDESIGN has been proud members of GOHBA for many years. In addition to providing support and guidance for our clients’ marketing goals throughout the year, we were proud to sponsor this event and provide graphic design assets for the event programs, and signage.
But, that’s not all! We graced the stage a few times thrilled to be recognized for our work, including back-to-back wins for Glenview Homes’ Union West marketing assets; sales centre and signage for The Commons; and a stunning Design Centre. The wins continued with Best Print Ad and Best Marketing Initiative for Urban Quarry’s 30th virtual anniversary event, and finally, Tdot’s very own Sip ‘n Surf marketing campaign where we re-designed Beyond the Pale beer cans for the launch of THIS website! Have you browsed our award-winning site? Click around!
Glassware for Tdot’s ELEVEN Sales + Marketing trophies, include:
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Digital Display Ad, Union West
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Logo, Union West
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Brochure, Union West
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Sales Centre, The Commons
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Signage, The Commons
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Marketing Campaign
- Glenview Homes Best Builder Design Centre
- Urban Quarry Print Ad
- Urban Quarry Marketing Initiative (30th Anniversary Event)
- Best Website TRUEdotDESIGN
- Best Marketing Initiative TRUEdotDESIGN
“It was amazing to finally be in person and celebrate the work across the city,” said TRUEdotDESIGN President, Shelley True. “We are fortunate that through the pandemic the industry is thriving, and talent is recognized. Thank you for letting us be a part of elevating the Ottawa landscape. Congratulations to all the winners.”