We’re excited to announce the next phase of TRUEdotDESIGN’s evolution, conceived to provide our clients with access to an even bigger pool of talent and experienced resources. We’ve answered a few of the more burning questions below but, as always, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to introducing you to the new team!
Why did this transition occur?
The acquisition of Avenue Design Group by TRUEdotDESIGN is the result of careful succession planning by Amy Talbot, President of Avenue Design Group and Shelley True, President of TRUEdotDESIGN.
Amy Talbot purchased Ottawa-based Marketing and Advertising firm Avenue Design Group in 2002, shifting its focus to the real estate development and renovation sectors in and around the Ottawa area. Since then, Avenue Design Group has established an award-winning reputation for excellence in brand development, strategic marketing and design. When Amy began to consider her own succession plan and the future of Avenue Design Group, TRUEdotDESIGN quickly emerged as the ideal fit for her clients, team, and culture.
When did the transition take effect?
TRUEdotDESIGN acquired Avenue Design Group, its team, assets, clients, and resources on May 1st, 2015.
What is the company called?
Our newly enhanced firm will operate as TRUEdotDESIGN while transitioning clients and accounting interests over the next few months. We’ll also be re-launching our website (truedotdesign.com) to reflect our new expanded services offering and team.
What does the new TRUEdotDESIGN team look like?
Employees from both teams will stay on in the new company, which will ensure continuity of service to both companies’ clients and, of May 1st 2015, the TRUEdotDESIGN team has joined the Avenue Design team at 43 Eccles Street.
Our newly enhanced TEAM, TRUEdotDESIGN (T) + AVENUE (A), includes:
- (T) Shelley True, President (Business Development, Strategy, Marketing, Creative Direction, Public and Media Relations)
- (A) Rachel Hancock, Managing Director (Client Services, Strategy, Branding, Marketing)
- (A) Pam Ellison, Senior Account Manager (Account Management, Strategy, Marketing)
- (T) Lianne Wand, Director of Communications (Communications, Public and Media Relations, Social Media Manager)
- (A) Lesley Bertrand, Director of Business Development (Marketing Coordinator)
- (A) Milusha Petrica, Senior Graphic Designer (Graphic and Web Design)
- (T) Jessica Schultz, Intermediate Graphic Designer/Project Manager (Graphic and Web Design, Programming, Online Campaigns)
- (A) Karenna Boychuk, Intermediate Graphic Designer (Graphic and Web Design, Programmer, Online Campaigns)
- (A) Maureen Gibbs-Tomka, Graphic Designer (Graphic and Web Design, Programming, Production)
Plus a stable of experts on contract including:
- (T) Lenny Kuiper, Senior Graphic Designer
- (T) Dave Woodbridge, Programming Specialist
- (A) Mathieu Page, Web Development and Hosting
- (T) Steven McCoy, Programming Specialist
- (T) Sarah Kurtz, Social Media Manager
What services will we offer?
We will continue to focus on serving and driving results for residential and commercial real estate development, and the architectural, engineering, and renovation sectors, maintaining the superior client relations for which both TRUEdotDESIGN and Avenue Design Group are known.
Each firm brings a unique stable of expertise in a variety of brand development, marketing, and promotions practices (both mainstream and new) that will now allow for an ever more comprehensive range of strategic marketing services, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Development
- Website Design and Development
- Social Media Strategy and Management
- Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Print Marketing Collateral
- Signage and Vehicle Branding
- Advertising and Media Planning
- Showroom Planning, Design and Fit-up
- Public Relations
How can you reach us?
TRUEdotDESIGN has moved into the existing Avenue Design Group space at 43 Eccles Street, 1st Floor Loft, Ottawa, ON K1R 6S3. We encourage you to update your Contacts as our email addresses will transition to the new format: firstname.lastname@example.org (though emails sent to our email@example.com address will be redirected for the next couple of months) and note that all future communications will come from TRUEdotDESIGN. You can still reach us at 613-749-9449 using any of the (updated) extension numbers listed below:
Please visit TRUEdotDESIGN’s online properties to learn a little more about the company: Website, Facebook, Twitter, and LINKEDIN.
We invite you to download this PDF to take a look at some of Avenue Design Group’s recent work.