TRUEdotDESIGN is searching for a Marketing Strategist / Creative Content Writer to join our growing team.
Working closely with our Account Directors and other team members, the ideal candidate will contribute to our clients’ businesses through the development of compelling marketing strategies and creative marketing content tailored to each client. This position requires a high level of marketing and business knowledge as well as exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Lead the development, writing and presentation of
comprehensive branding, marketing and communication strategies for a variety of
- Contribute to strategy implementation through the
creation of engaging marketing content including website, brochure,
advertising, email, blog, social media etc. concepts and copy
participate in information gathering sessions with clients to gain insight into
their business and marketing goals, audiences, etc. leaving with a clear understanding
of objectives and tasks in order to write marketing plans and/or creative copy
interviews and/or perform secondary research as needed
concepts and creative content to clients in a confident and persuasive
writing and review
content produced by other team members and/or clients
collaboratively across all agency departments to ensure projects are
completed in alignment with client marketing goals and brand
The Must Haves:
education in a relevant discipline (marketing, advertising, PR, journalism)
working experience as a Marketing Strategist in an agency setting (3-5yrs)
experience as a Creative Content Writer (3-5yrs)
ability to write and maintain a cohesive brand voice for multiple clients
big picture thinker with the ability to quickly grasp and communicate key
written communication and verbal presentation skills
with writing for SEO and SEO best practices
ability to multi-task and deliver on daily deadlines
in context of a fast-paced environment with outstanding organizational and time
with strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills
The Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
Why you’ll ❤️ about working here:
- A collaborative environment that encourages brainstorming and team work
- Dynamic projects with a range of clients to keep things interesting
- A fast paced and vibrant corporate culture that is inclusive and entertaining!
- A supportive team that encourages big ideas and bold thinking
- We celebrate everything; here at TDOT, we are all about the details; even the tiny little ones, like Christmas lights for parties, eating salads together on Wednesday and Champagne Fridays.
- We are passionate about our clients. We are tenacious about building our clients’ business and brand awareness!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ottawa, ON
To apply, please forward a resume outlining your experience and qualifications, along with samples of your work, to email@example.com.
TRUEdotDESIGN is a fully integrated, award-winning
Ottawa-based marketing firm with an impressive portfolio of services for
clients in architecture, engineering, residential development and homebuilding,
and other real estate-related sectors.
Through our experience and evolution,
TRUEdotDESIGN’s talented in-house team of bilingual marketing strategists and
designers specialize in offering a unique stable of expertise in strategy
development and planning, brand development, marketing, graphic design, social
media, public relations, copywriting, web design and development, advertising
and promotions (both mainstream and online), media and marketing planning,
event planning, and sales centre and showroom interior design.